Sanibel Island Florida is a beautiful place full of amazing beach views, sport fishing and fresh fish at restaurants. I personally love the small town beach feel located in Southwest Florida’s Gulf Coast is great for casual biking with your favorite beach cruiser.
However in the summer month’s storms roll in seemingly out of nowhere. Recently I downloaded MyRadar Weather Radar app for my iPhone 4S from the app store.
I have personally been using for the past 2 months and can’t live without. It is also great for Florida outdoor living biking, beach and fishing offshore. The free version is so much better than the built in weather application, Weather.com or other weather apps for iPhone.
I highly recommend downloading the free version, enjoy summer outdoor activities & avoid storms.
Brian’s App Review-
MyRadar Weather Radar (FREE for iPhone)
- Free & paid versions available
- Easy to use location based maps
- Radar images are colored for storm intensity
- Easy navigation
- 3M+ downloads
- Pinch for zoom & set weather alerts
- Only for use in Continental USA (no Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc…)
- Unintentional ad clicks (free version only, upgrade to pro removes ads)
App available through iTunes
App has FaceBook fan page